Hello! It’s been a long time since I’ve shared with you the best way to explore a new city! With GPSMyCity, you’ll never have to worry about getting lost again when you step on a new city or town! Simply let GPSMyCity be your guide, saving you precious time not to get lost and seeing everything you want to see! Check, check and check!
Remember when you found this great article online of all the must-see destinations, hidden gems, or restaurants to try, but left it all at home?
Since 2009, GPSMyCity, a smartphone app that has provided the most 5,000 DIY guided walks via smartphones 1,000 cities worldwide! Each type of hike, such as “Sightseeing” or “Shopping Walks,” includes an offline travel guide that will guide you every step of the way to the best attractions, landmarks, and more! Forget about these local guides!
GPSMyCity has been around for a long time, but like everything else, it has remained innovative, adapting to how users interact with their phones. More and more people are relying on their smartphones for everything. Now, GPSMyCity has started contacting travel bloggers, like me, to collaborate with travelers to turn their existing travel blogs full of useful tips and information into GPS-guided travel applications!
I’ve been using GPSMyCity for a long time, and our trips will never be the same. Now, we can easily navigate any new city to the best locations and hidden gems and not miss a beat, carrying nothing but our smartphones!
Although travel is very limited in 2021, we hope you can explore your own backyard and surrounding cities. Maybe there are more things to discover closer to home than you think possible! Take GPSMyCity with you and explore comfortably knowing you will never miss or miss seeing something amazing!
As mentioned above, GPSMyCity has partnered with bloggers and writers to promote their travel articles by equipping them with clear, tracked GPS locations and travel guides to get their readers off the beaten track into downloadable apps. . Travelers can now walk confidently knowing where they are, where they need to go, and how to get there at their own pace with the help of their iOS devices.
You can download Article Apps for free on your smartphone that you can take with you on the go. For a small fee (about $ 2.00), you can upgrade your item for use when you do not have Internet access. The update includes an offline map and GPS navigation assistance directly to your phone to become your own personal tour guide.
GPSMyCity has just launched its annual subscription option for $ 12.99 / year with full access to all travel items for more than 900 cities around the world or for $ 18.99 / year with full access to all walking tours + travel items covering more than 1,000 cities.
Take my new route from Wurzburg, Germany for FREE ONLY ONE WEEK when you upgrade to a full 1 year access to over 1,000 cities!
Valid (Monday, March 8, 2021 – March 15, 2021)
Since I turned this blog into a complete travel blog, I’ve discovered a lot more information about each and every place in the world thanks to other travel blogs! While I love my travel guides, they are heavy and only contain some of the most standard attractions to see. With travel blogs, I can discover beyond the pages of a book. I would rather plan my whole trip with the advice of other travelers with similar ideas like me, who want to live real cultural experiences. Their opinions and suggestions are real and honest so I can appreciate it instead of someone selling me something I don’t want just to get a penny out of me.
I’ve always jotted down notes on my yellow sticky notes, drawn them in my travel guide on a map, and at the last minute decided I didn’t want to carry a heavy book all day and left it in the hotel. It would give me a kick to forget those notes I took, missing out on the opportunity to experience something wonderful. Other times, I’ve come across something so wonderful, a real hidden gem, and I don’t remember exactly where I should find it again.
But now GPSMyCity has come to the rescue!
What are the benefits of using the GPSMyCity app and why should you use it?
- Read your favorite blog posts offline wherever you go! – When traveling, it is normal not to have access to data or WIFI and do not want to deal with these annoying roaming charges. With GPSMyCity you can download and store articles without any hassle on your smartphone or tablet, even without internet access.
- There are maps and travel directions for each item! – No need to spend time searching for these hidden addresses and locations again! GPSMyCity has already done it for you!
- Go at your own pace! – You no longer have to feel rushed by a route, just scratching the surface! With GPSMyCity, you can now explore a new city in your own time! You are the master of your own tour!
- Get lost without getting lost! – Leave this bulky and heavy guidebook and take a walk with your new travel app! You don’t have to look like a tourist anymore!
- There are different routes! – GPSMyCity has many different articles written by many different bloggers, so for sure there will be a tour for you! Per Munich there are only 32 different self-guided tours!
- Skip the expensive tours and save money! – Upgrade your items to GPSMyCity for only a fraction of the cost of expensive city tours!
I know, it’s very different from me sharing a post like this, but as a travel blogger, I’m always finding new ways to improve the way we travel. I’ve come to rely on the amazing information I find through the experiences of other travel bloggers! These apps have made our lives so much easier and save us a lot of time when planning our trips!
Also, I’m excited to share with you the wonderful news that some of my California Globetrotter publications can now be downloaded at GPSMyCity as GPS-guided applications!
You can access GPS-guided travel articles in two different ways:
- Click on the link below to see the article you’re interested in (if you haven’t already downloaded the free GPSmyCity app, you’ll see a message to do so). After downloading the application, you will be directed to the article, where you can choose UPDATE to get the GPS-guided version.
- From GPSmyCity application, you can browse the city to see what items are available.
You can download any item for free or update it for use offline guided by GPS.
Interested in checking out the rest of my travel articles on GPSmyCity? In my articles you will find all the great places to visit, often food to try and tips to help you on your journey.
Disclaimer: If you decide to purchase an update for one of my blog posts, I will receive a small fraction of the cost of the California Globetrotter.
Simply click on the link for the article you are interested in from your mobile device. You will be asked to download the GPSmyCity application if you have not already done so. You will then be directed to the article, where you can choose UPDATE to get the GPS-guided version.
Do you have travel posts that you think should be shared with other travel companions and do you think would be a great app? Want to monetize your blog? Turn your blog posts into GPS-guided apps with GPSMyCity a no extra work for you! Just find out more and register for free as an author account and GPSMyCity will turn your posts into leads and earn you 70% of your net sales revenue on iTunes and GooglePlay!
So what is your opinion on these applications in the article? Have you ever used them before? Are you interested in trying them out?