UPSC IAS Exam 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for Civil Services Exam 2017 (total posts 980 posts). It is a golden chance for all students who are looking UPSC Bharti. This is the best opportunity for the students who are looking for the latest central government Jobs in Union Public Service Commission. The application form process is start on 22nd Feb 2017. You can apply till Last Date 18th March 2017. Who candidates (Male and Female) were waiting for this recruitment they can apply this application form before last date. The eligible candidates can apply application form through official web page. These total vacancies are divided into posts wise. If you want other details about UPSC IAS Exam 2018 than you can log on the official web site i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. The more clear data is accessible from the below section.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification
It is the most popular examination across India. The popular job posts are Indian Administrative Service ( IAS ), Indian Foreign Service ( IFS ) , Indian Police Service ( IPS ) and Indian Revenue Service ( IRS ) and many others. The examination will be conducted in 3 phases – Preliminary, Mains and Personality Test (Interview). Lot of candidates is waiting for this notification. We are informing you that all related details check about this recruitment and after apply this application from. Many candidates are doing preparing for this examination at long time. Its recruitment is valid for all Indian’s candidates. The applying students for UPSC IAS Exam 2018 should minimum age must be 21 to 32 year. The Board will select eligible and capable candidates on the basis of written test, Personal Interview. Other details like age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply is available on the official web site.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Details
- Name of Organization – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of examination – Civil Services Examination 2018
- Total posts – 980 posts
- Mode to Application Form: – Online
- Job Category: – Govt Job
- Job Location: – all India
- Official Link: – www.upsc.gov.in.
Name of Posts for Civil Services Exam
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Services Exam
- Degree in any discipline completed by candidates are eligible to apply.
- As on 01-08-2017, 21 to 32 years
Age Relaxation is also applicable for reserved category.
- Written Examination
- For General Category: 100/-
- OBC Category: 100/-
- For ST/SC category: nil
- Date to Submission Application Form: – Update Soon
- Last date to Submission Application Form: – Notify Soon
- Exam date of Preliminary Exam: – Notify Soon
- Exam date of main exam: – Update Soon
How to Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2017 Civil Services Exam
The candidates who are going to Apply for UPSC IAS Exam 2018 need to use following instructions:-
- First of all, you need to Visit on official website
- After that find UPSC IAS Exam 2018 Notification
- Download Notification and read it carefully
- Now Click on “Apply Online” link
- After that fill Application Form with correct details
- Finally Click on Submit Button
- IAS Application Form 2017 will submitted successfully