UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 – Sahayak Adhyapak Exam Date Call Letter, UP Teacher Admit Card, UP Asst Teacher Exam Date, Download Now UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
Hello Dear Job Hunters, there is a great news for all of you that the Basic Education Board, Uttar Pradesh will commence the process of Application Form from 25th January 2018. The aspirants who are looking Latest Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh State may utilize this latest opportunity by filling up Application Form. As per various sources the Assistant Teacher Bharti Exam will commence on 12th March 2018. There is also a great news for all the entire candidates that there will be no Minimum Passing Marks in Written Test. 60% of Overall Marks will added in 10% of High School, Intermediate and Graduation Marks. Get Here detailed information about UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018.
UP Asst Teacher Exam Date:- The Exam Regulatory Authority will conduct Written Test for 68500 Assistant Teacher Bharti. According to various News Websites the Written Test will organize on 12th March. The Date of Exam may change. So please keep in touch with us. UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 will available on Official Website of Basic Education Board.
UP Assistant Teacher Exam Hall Ticket
As all of you know that the Admit Card is necessary document for each and every examination. So you must Download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 before going to Examination Hall. The investigator will first check Hall Ticket. If he will find anyone without Admit Card, will not be allowed for Examination. There is great opportunity for all of you. So please don’t miss this opportunity. Therefor start your Exam preparation. You should refer Official Syllabus along with Previous Year Question Paper for better preparation.
Download UP Asst Teacher Call Letter @upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Name of the Organization – UP Basic Education Board
- Name of the Exam – Assistant Teacher Bharti Exam 2018
- No of Posts – 68500
- Date of Exam – 12th March 2018
- Category – Admit Card
- Availability of Admit Card – 1st March (Tentative)
- Official Website – upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- The Written Test will be of Subjective Type.
- There Will be No Objective (Multiple Choice) Type Questions Conducted.
- The Exam will be of 150 Questions.
- The Exam will be of 1 marks for each Questions.
- You need to complete Written Test within 03 Hours.
- The Question will asked from Hindi, Sanskrit, English, Science, Math, Environment & Social Study from 12th Standard.
- Written Exam (60 Marks)
- Educational Qualification (40 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Allotment (Choice & Priority wise)
UP Assistant Teacher Bharti Exam Call Letter 2018
The applicants should also bring a Photo Identity Proof along with Admit Card during Examination. Detailed information about UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 is available here. More details will notify after official announcement. So the candidates should regular visiting here for getting latest updates regarding UP Asst Teacher Exam 2018.
Latest Updates:- UP Basic Education Board is now planning to organize Assistant Teacher Bharti. As per Latest Updates the UP Assistant Teacher Bharti Exam will organize on 12th March 2018. Check More Details in below image…. The applicants will be able to Download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 from 26th February. Around 1.25 Lakh candidates have registered for Assistant Teacher Bharti. Most of the candidates will be from Agra, Allahabad and Lucknow. Keep watching the page for regular updates.
How to Download UP Asst Teacher Admit Card 2018
- First Visit on Official Website i.e. http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
- Now find suitable link of Admit Card and Click on it
- After that you need to enter required details like Registration Number, Date of Birth (DOB) etc
- Submit the details
- Now UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 will display on your device
- Download it and take a hard copy of Admit Card
Click Here to Download UP Asst Teacher Bharti Admit Card 2018
Check detailed information about UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018