SSC MTS Recruitment 2018: SSC MTS Notification, Application Form, SSC MTS Notification, SSC MTS Application Form
SSC MTS Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission has released the Recruitment Notification for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. Uncountable no of candidates are waiting for their SSC MTS Recruitment 2018. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct the recruitment of 8300 Multi-tasking staff for the selection of contenders on various non- technical vacancies. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the SSC MTS Jobs 2017-18 from the official website. MTS online Application form will be available as soon as via official website. We inform to all entire candidates that application form will accept through online mode by it online portal. The Candidates who are eligible to apply they can check the details regarding to SSC MTS Recruitment 2018.
SSC MTS Application Form 2018
Staff Selection Commission also known as SSC by short name. The SSC is an organization under government of India. It was founded in year 4 November 1975. The SSC headquarters located at New Delhi, India. Every year SSC conducts the SSC combined graduate level examination for recruiting non-gazetted officers various government Jobs. Now the recruitment cell published notification to invite all job hunter they complete their 10 class school education to SSC MTS Recruitment 2018. Candidate who are going to applied SSC MTS Application Form 2018 firstly check the Eligibility criteria before the fill up application form.
SSC Malti Tasking Staff Vacancy Details
- Name of the Exam authority: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of exam: SSC MTS Exam
- Total Numbber of Posts: 8300
- Job Category: – Government Job
- Job Location: – India
- Application Form Registration Mode: – Online
- Application starting date: Notify Soon
- Last date of Application: Update Soon
- Date of exams: Update Soon
- Official web link: ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Bharti 2018
The SSC will be notify Multi Tasking Staff recruitment notice around October on its official website ssc.nic.in. PDF format download file.All matriculation qualification candidates waiting for SSC MTS exam notice from time to time. For full details SSC MTS vacancy, exam, syllabus, and previous year paper, examination fee, selection procedure etc. We are provided for more details about SSC MTS Vacancy 2018 from the official website. You can check and download SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 online from this page.After successfully getting application form, candidates will invite to written examination and exam will conduct on 16 April, 30 April & 07 May 2017 at various exam centers.
Click Here to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2018
Latest Updates: The Recruitment Notification for MTS Examination will expected to release in the Month of March 2018. Please wait for some more times to get MTS Exam Notification. Exam Date will notify along with Official Notification.
ssc.nic.in MTS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Entrants must pass the Matriculation (10) examination
Age limit: 18 years to 25 years
Age relaxes to all reserve categories as per official notification, which one release on 24 Dec 2016.
Applicant selection to all vacant post of SSC MTS Recruitment 2018 will complete bases on marks option in OMR sheet bases examination which conduct on 16 April, 30 April & 07 May 2017.
How can fill up the SSC MTS Application form 2018
- First go on the official web site at ssc.nic.in
- Click on the option SSC online Application
- Now applicants are asked to select their want to Apply
- Kindly fill all details in correct manner
- Upload scanned passport photo, signature, and documents (if required)
- Click on the submit button after filling Application form
- Last take a print out of online submitted App form for future correspondence
- Date to Release official Advertisement: Update Soon
- Application Form Submission Starting Dates: Notify Soon
- Application Form Submission Last Date: Notify Soon
- Date to OMR Bases Examination: Update Here
Visit on Official Website for More Details – Click Here