SSC JE Syllabus 2018
Latest SSC JE Syllabus 2018 for (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) Engineering Syllabus PDF is available here to Download Online. The candidates who are going to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer Application Form need Exam Syllabus for Examination preparation. The Staff Selection Commission will organize Written Test or Computer Based Test (CBT) in the February Month. So the applicants have to Download SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus for better preparation. The Staff Selection Commission has released SSC JE Recruitment Notification. A large number of candidates who are looking SSC Jobs are going to apply online form. The Commission invited SSC JE Application Form 2017 from 21st October to 17th November. So the candidates who have applied for this Recruitment and who are going to Apply Online need Exam Syllabus for preparation.
SSC Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus PDF
If you are looking SSC JE Syllabus 2018 PDF then you are at right platform. From here you are able to Download SSC JE Syllabus 2018 along with Exam Pattern. Here we have provided New Exam Syllabus along with Exam Pattern. So you can access Latest Exam Pattern of SSC JE Exam. As you all know that Syllabus is important for each and every exam study. Without Exam Syllabus, no one candidate can give their 100% in Examination preparation. The candidates who are going to Apply Online, should start Examination preparation with Official Syllabus. The Commission published Official Syllabus for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Subject Syllabus on Official Page i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
Download SSC Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) Exam Syllabus
If you want to get selection in SSC JE Exam that you have to study with Official Syllabus to get good score in Examination. The Commission will select capable candidates on the basis of Written Test. The applicants can Download SSC JE Syllabus 2018 PDF through below provided direct link. According to Notification, the Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct CBT Exam to recruit capable candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical). This is golden opportunity for the candidates who are waiting SSC JE Notification from a long time ago. So don’t miss this opportunity. The applicants can check complete details regarding SSC JE Recruitment Notification.
Latest Updates:- Check Here Latest SSC JE Syllabus 2018. In following section detailed syllabus along with Examination Scheme is available.
SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
- Name of the Exam: SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017
- Category: Syllabus.
- Last date: 17/11/2017
- Paper 1 Exam Date: 5th January to 8th January 2018
- Paper 2 Exam Date: Declared Soon.
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission JE Exam Pattern Online
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct 2 Paper for JE Exam.
SSC Junior Engineer Paper 1 Exam Pattern:
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Intelligence||50||50||2 Hours Morning shift [10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon] Afternoon Shift [2.00 PM to 4.00 PM]|
|3.||General EngineeringPart A (Civil & Structural)
Part B (Electrical)
Part C (Mechanical)
- Paper 1 will be conducted for 200 Marks
- Paper 1 contains 200 Questions
- It is an Objective Type Exam
- Duration of Paper 1 will be 2 Hours
- There will also be negative marking
SSC JE Paper 2 Exam Pattern:
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjescts||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Descriptive Type||General EngineeringPart A (Civil & Structural)
Part B (Electrical)
Part C (Mechanical)
|300||2 Hours Date to be intimated later on.|
SSC Junior Engineer Syllabus PDF
SSC JE General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal And Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series Etc.
- Abstract Ideas And Symbols And Their Relationships.
- Arithmetical Computations.
- Other Analytical Functions.
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Economic Science.
- General Polity and Scientific Research, etc.
- Building Materials.
- Estimating, Costing , and Valuation.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Theory of Structures.
- Concrete Technology.
- RCC Design, Steel Design.
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
Click Here to Download SSC JE Syllabus 2018
To Download SSC JE Admit Card 2018 – Click Here