SBI SO Recruitment 2016
State Bank of India has been released an notification of SBI Recruitment 2016. According to official Advertisement notification no Advt No. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9 total 476 vacancies of of Assistant Manager, Developer, Manager, Admin Support officer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer and other are hired through this SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2016. This is a good Recruitment for the job hunters who are looking for Gov Jobs. The interested and eligible Candidates can apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2016 by filling online application form before last date. Online Application Form has already been started. So the aspiring candidates can Apply Online from 22nd October 2016. Important Details for SBI Specialist Officer Bharti 2016 like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, and Pay Scale etc given below…
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. Its headquarters is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI has largest network across the India and it has huge number of Braches and ATMS throughout the India. As of 2014-15, it has assets of INR 20, 48, 080 crores and 16,333 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36. Recently SBI has issued a Recruitment Notification for 411 Posts of Assistant Manager, Developer, Manager and other vacancy. The candidates who are looking SBI SO Recruitment 2016 may use this opportunity. The Recruitment Advertisement has been uploaded on the Official Website. You should refer Official Notification for no latest news. Here we are providing you direct link on this page. You can direct Apply Online Application from this page.
SBI SO Vacancy 2016 Details
- Organization Name: State Bank of India
- Post Name: Specialist Officer Posts
- Application mode: Online
- Job Category: Bank Jobs
- Application status: Registration opens from 04th October 2016 to 22nd October 2016
- Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Total No of Vacancies: 476 Posts
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Age Limit|
|On Regular Basis|
|1.||Assistant Manager||180 Posts||21-30|
|3.||Test lead||02 Post||26-35|
|5.||Total of Developer,
Test Lead & Tester
|7.||Asst. Manager||20 Posts||21-30|
|8.||Technology Relationship Manager||04 Posts||28-40|
|10.||Admin Support Officer||01 Posts||24-35|
|11.||Applcation Architect||02 Posts||28-38|
|12.||Business Architect||01 post||28-40|
|13.||Datawarehouse Architect||01 post||28-40|
|14.||Enterprise Architect||2 posts||28-40|
|15.||Infrastructure Architect||06 posts||28-40|
|16.||Portal Architect||01 post||26-35|
|17.||Technology Architect||05 posts||30-40|
|18.||Infrastructure Engineer||09 posts||24-33|
|19.||Civil Engineer||01 post||24-33|
|20.||Electrical Engineer||01 post||24-33|
|21.||Technical Engineer||01 post||24-33|
|22.||Network Engineer||02 posts||24-33|
|23.||Complaint / Dispute
|24.||IT Risk Manager||02 posts||28-40|
|25.||IT Security Expert||02 posts||24-35|
|26.||Project Manager||29 posts||28-40|
|27.||Business Analyst||18 posts||26-38|
|30.||Test Lead||01 post||26-35|
|31.||Technical Lead||12 posts||26-35|
|32.||Innovation Specialist||5 posts||28-40|
|33.||Data Scientist||03 posts||28-40|
|34.||Sourcing Analyst||01 post||24-33|
|35.||UX Designer||01 post||24-33|
|36.||WAS Administrator||01 post||28-40|
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: Aspirants must be a Graduate in the relavent field from any recognized university or equivalent to it are eligible to apply for SBI Specialist officer recruitment 2016. Candidates pleased to visit official web page for knowing post wise Educational Qualification details.
Application fee: Applicants need to pay category wise Non refundable Application fee details as given below: Applicants have to pay application fee through online mode.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
- General/ OBCcandidates: Rs. 600/-
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for SBI SO Recruitment 2016 will get the Pay Band as per the rules.
- JMGS I – 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- MMGS II – 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- MMGS III – 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
How to apply SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies 2016
- First login to official website www.sbi.co.in
- On the top right corner of the homepage, you will find careers tab
- Click on it, and at the bottom of the page, you have current openings
- Click on it then you will have the SBI SO Advertisement and Application form links
- Fill all the required information in the application form
- Affix your recent pass port size photo graph
- Upload scanned copies of all your supporting documents
- Pay application fee according to your category
- Click on submit button to complete application process
- Take a hard copy of submitted application and send it to the following address
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 04-10-2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-10-2016.
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 26-10-2016.
- Date to Download the call letter for Online Exam: 15-11-2016.
- Tentative Written Test Date: 25-11-2016.