SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification, Application Form, Exam Date, SBI Recruitment 2018, SBI PO Jobs
SBI PO Recruitment 2018
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for 2313 posts of Probationary officers (PO) Vacancies. This is a very good job opportunity for the job seekers, who searching for SBI PO Recruitment 2018. The application form process has already started. The organization invite application form through online mode. The all eligible and interested Candidates can apply for SBI PO Vacancy 2018 application form before 6th March 2017. Many candidates were waiting SBI PO Recruitment 2018, so they can able to apply for online Application form on the official website. The Preliminary Exam for SBI PO recruitment will be conducted on 29th April 2017. The examination will be held in two parts Preliminary and main. It is All India basis examination. After the main exam will be called for Interview.
SBI PO Vacancy Notification
The State Bank of India also known as SBI by short name. It is largest bank of India. It was established 01st July 1955 by Maharashtra govt and 02nd June 1956 by RBI. SBI has network of more than 19000 branches in India. Present time Lakhs of people to get the job in SBI. Now the SBI has decided to recruit of 2403 vacancies for probationary officer post. So jobless candidates can get good career opportunity by applying for SBI PO Recruitment 2018. To apply application form you need to fulfill all eligibility like education qualification age limit, Application Fee, Vacant Important Dates and other. Interested candidates those complete graduation in any stream from any recognized university and institute now apply application form against SBI PO Bharti 2018.
SBI Probationary Officer Bharti Details
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
- Total Number of Vacancy – Update Soon
- Mode to Register Application Form: – Online
- Job Category: – Bank Job
- Job Location: – India
- Official Link: – sbi.co.in
About SBI PO Recruitment 2018
After long time is good news and golden chance for those applicants are looking and waiting SBI PO Recruitment 2018. Other details like age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply you can log on the official page i.e. www.sbi.co.in. All these criteria will represent only in official notification. The lasted update you must check on the official web site before apply application form. After closing date the form can’t accept by online portal.
Latest Updates:- SBI PO Job Notification for the year of 2018 will soon release. The candidates who are waiting for SBI Recruitment Notification need to keep waiting for some more times. Detailed information about SBI PO Vacancy are available here. More details will notify soon. Total No of posts will release along with Official Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Jobs
Educational Qualification: – Interested candidates must need to qualify in graduation degree from a recognized university or institute to apply application form.
- Applicant Upper Age Limitation: – 30 Year
- Applicant Lower Age Limitation: – 21 Year
- Age relax as per rule of government.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100 (non refundable)
- General and OBC: Rs 600 (non refundable)
Selection process: –
There are Three Phases to recruit eligible candidates for all vacant posts.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II: Main Examination
- Objective Test
- Descriptive Test
- Phase – III: Group Exercises & Interview
Phase 1 Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks.|
Phase 2 Exam Pattern:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness, Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
- Application form start: Notify Soon
- Application form Close: Update Soon
- Download of call letters for Preliminary Examination: Update Soon
- Preliminary Examination: Update Soon
- Result of Preliminary Examination: Update Soon
- Download of Call Letter for Main Exam: Update Soon
- Main Examination: Notify Soon
- Declaration of Result Main exam: Notify Soon
- Interview: Notify Soon
- Declaration of Final Result: Update Soon
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018
- Firstly open the official website.
- Then click on Application Form link.
- Register your ID to get Registration No and Password.
- Now log in your account with help Registration No and Password.
- Start to fill application form with all correct detail.
- Scan Photo and signature at required space.
- Pay application Form Fee through online mode.
- Submit it and take a print out to future purpose.
Also Check:- Upcoming Railway Jobs