MP High Court Recruitment 2017
MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification has released in the Month of December. High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has released a Notification for the Recruitment of 739 Driver, Sweeper, and Peon/Chowkidar/Watermen/ Mali Posts. Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Notification is best career option for the candidates who are looking Latest Govt Jobs in MP State. The Willing candidates undergo through Online Mode for Apply Application Form. The Interested and eligible candidates can check Eligibility Criteria before submitting Application Form. Willing candidates can check all related details regarding MP High Court Recruitment 2017 like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale and other related details in below section. You should visit on official page i.e. www.mphc.in to check latest more information.
MPHC Recruitment for Driver, Peon, Sweeper Posts Notification
Madhya Pradesh high Court 4th Grade Bharti is released for total 348 Posts. The candidates who are looking Government Jobs can check MP High Court Driver Vacancy. You can fill Online Form through below link as well as Official Website of MPHC. The Recruitment Exam will be held in the Month of January 2018. Online Application Form has been started already. The interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online Form from 4th December to 31st December. It is very good opportunity for you. So don’t miss this chance.
MP High Court Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization – High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur
- No of Posts – 739 Posts
- Post Name – Driver, Sweeper, and Peon/Chowkidar/Watermen/ Mali Posts
- Apply Mode – Online.
- Official Website – www.mponline.gov.in or www.mphc.in
- Start Date – 4th December 2017
- Last Date – 31st December 2017
- Job Location – Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
- Job Category – State Government Jobs
- Selection Mode – Written Examination and Skill Test
MP High Court Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 739 Posts.
- Driver (Vehicle) : 40 Posts
- Peon/Watchman/Waterman : 558 Posts
- Gardener (माली) : 31 Posts
- Sweeper (स्वीपर) : 110 Posts
MPHC Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
The appliers must have passed 8th Standard Examination form any recognized Board.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 40 years.
Age Relaxation is also applicable as per govt rules. Check below table for details:
|Sr. No.||Category||Maximum Age|
|1.||Male Candidates (Unreserved Category)||40 Years|
|2.||Male Candidates (Employees of the Government / Corporations / Board / Autonomous Institution and City Soldiers)||45 Years|
|3.||Male Candidates (Reserved Category- SC/ ST/ OBC)||45 Years|
|4.||Male Candidates (Reserved Category- Employees of the Government / Corporations / Board / Autonomous Institution and City Soldiers)||45 Years|
|5.||Female Candidates (Unreserved Category)||45 Years|
|6.||Female Candidates (Employees of the Government / Corporations / Board / Autonomous Institution and City Soldiers)||45 Years|
|7.||Female Candidates (Reserved Category- SC/ ST/ OBC)||45 Years|
- Screening : 30 Marks
- Interview : 30 Marks
- Last Date for Applying : 31/12/2017
- Last Date for Application Correction : 03/01/2018
- Screening Date : 28/01/2018
- Main Test/ Interview Date : 25/02/2018
The candidates should fill Application Form before last date. It is great opportunity for Govt Job Hunters. Check MP High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification by using following link. Here we have provided detailed information about MPHC Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- First Visit on Official Web Page
- Now find the link of MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Click on that link
- Download Official Notification and read it carefully
- After that start filling of Application Form
- Upload Scanned Copy of Photograph and Signature
- Now Pay Application Fees
- Click on Submit Button
- Finally MPHC Application Form will be submitted successfully
Also Check:- State Govt Jobs