Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017 – 24564 Inspector Vacancy Notification, Apply Online Ministry of Finance Group C Jobs 2017
Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017
Good News for all the Job Seekers who are looking for their Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017. The The Ministry of Finance, Govt of India has released an official notification for 24564 vacancies of Inspector (Central Excise, Preventive officer and Examiner) posts. The SSC MOF Inspector Bharti Notification 2017 has released by respective authorities on official website at www.finmin.nic.in. The Candidates who are interested for Ministry of Finance Jobs, they can check the Ministry of Finance Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Online Application Form will start in the upcoming days. All the eligible and interested Job Hunters may apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 Application Form before last date.
Ministry of Finance India Group B Recruitment 2017
Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017 Advertisement has recently published under the Department Of Revenue Inspector Jobs. Now a large number of Candidates have waiting for their Ministry of Finance Group C Vacancy application form date. They are regular searching for their Ministry of Finance Jobs 2017 Application starting date. So we are informing to you that the Ministry of Finance India will start the Application form as soon as possible on the official website. All Candidates are advised stay connected with this page we are providing latest updates of MOF Indian Group B Inspector Bharti 2017. Here we are provided platform regarding to Finance Ministry Recruitment 2017 like as Age limit, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Pay, Scale, Selection Process, Apply online, Important Dates and other details are as given below.
finmin.nic.in Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Organization Name: Ministry of Finance, Govt of India
- Designation Post: Inspector (Central Excise), Inspector (Preventive), Inspector (Examiner)
- Number of Vacancies: 24564
- Regarding Notification: Ministry of Finance India vacancy
- Age Limit: 30 Years Less than
- Pay Scale: Rs 44,900, Rs. 1,42,400
- Location: Across India
- Official Website: finmin.nic.in
Ministry of Finance Inspector Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details|
|Central Excise (Inspector)||19999 Posts|
|Preventive officer (Inspector)||2970 Posts|
|Examiner (Inspector)||1595 Posts|
|Total Ministry of Finance India Group B Jobs||24564 Posts|
Ministry of Finance Group C Bharti 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All those contenders who have completed Graduation or any higher education must be applying eligible for this Post. More details refer on official website.
The Age of candidate must not be more than 30 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of India Rules.
Not Mentioned, kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The Applicants will be appointed based on their performance in following stages-
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
- Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
- Document Verification
How to Apply Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017
- Firstly go on the official website
- Then search the latest notification
- Download and read it carefully
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes
- Make fee payment as per the category
- Save it your Ministry of Finance India Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Take a print out further uses
- Starting Date of Application Form: Update Soon
- Last Date of Application Form: Update Soon