IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), issued a Recruitment Notification as IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 for Regional Rural Bank’s office assistants and officer scale 1, 2, 3. The Recruitment Notification published for office assistants and officer scale I, II and III Jobs. The candidates whose Eligibility Criteria meets as prescribed according to Official Notification, invited to Apply Online Form for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018. According to Official Notification there are 16561 Vacancies for the post of Office Assistant, Officer Scale I/II/III. It invited Application Form for filling up the Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose). Apply Online link will be started on 14th September 2016. It is golden opportunity for the candidates who are looking Banking Jobs. So don’t miss this opportunity.
IBPS RRB CWE 7 Notification
The aspirants who are finding latest Bank Jobs may utilize this Latest opportunity by filling up Application Form. The Online Form will start on 14th September 2016. The Common Written Examination for recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The aspiring candidates may access complete details regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale, Bank Wise Vacancy Details and other related details from this page.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam Application Form
The IBPS is stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). Later in 1984, It become an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is self-governing Institute of India. It conducts Recruitment Examination to check capabilities and knowledge of applied candidates.
Latest Updates:- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 for Officer Scale will soon release. The details on this page are according to last year Recruitments. Latest News will notify soon.
IBPS RRB Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organization – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Total Vacancies: 16561 Posts
Name of Post: Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose)
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Office Assistant: Degree with Knowledge of Computer and Local Language.
- Officer Scale – I: Degree in any disciplines with computer and local language knowledge
- Officer Scale – II: Degree in any disciplines with computer and local language knowledge
- IT Officer: Graduate
- Chartered Accountant: CA
- Law Officer: 50% Marks in Graduation with One Year of Experience in Each
- Officer Scale – III: 50% Marks in Graduation with 5 Years of Experience
- Office Assistant, Officer Scale – I: 18 to 28 Years of age.
- Officer Scale – II: 21 to 32 Years of age.
- Officer Scale – III: 21 to 40 years of age.
- Online registration Start date: Update Soon
- Online application Submission Last date: Update Soon
- Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): Notify Soon
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: Soon Update
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I: Will Update Soon
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant: Update Soon
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant :Update Soon
- Download of call letters for online Pre-examination – Notify Soon
- Online Examination – Notify Soon
- Result of Online exam – Update Soon
- Download of Call letter for Online Main exam: Notify Soon
- Online Main Examination: Will Soon Update
- Declaration of Main Exam Result: Update Soon
- Pre Exam
- Main Exam
- Rs.600/- for General
- Rs.100/- for reserved category
How to Apply IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018
- First of all the candidates have to visit on www.ibps.in
- Now Click on CWE-VII RRB Notification 2018
- Check Eligibility Criteria and How to Apply Online Form
- If Eligibility meets than Click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill Online Form completely
- Check once after filling Application Form
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Now your Application Form will be submitted successfully
- Take a Printout for future references