Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 (11000) Upcoming SI Constable Vacancies, Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment 2018, Gujarat Police Latest Jobs
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018
Good News for all the youngsters of Gujarat State. Here we came up with a Latest News. The Gujarat Police Department recently published a Recruitment Notification for various posts in Police Department. The Gujarat Police Recruitment Board is going to recruit 17532 posts of Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak (Male), Unarmed Constable Lokrakshak (Female), Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Male), Armed Constable Lokrakshak (Female), S.R.P Constable (Male), Jail Sipahi (Male), Jail Sipahi (Female) etc. The Organization Committee invited Online Application Form from talented candidates. The candidates who are searching Police Jobs in Gujarat State are very happy to hear this news. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online form for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018.
Gujarat Police Upcoming Constable Vacancy 2017-18
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 issued under Recruitment Advt No. LRB/201617/1. As per Official Notification there are 17532 total number of vacancies for Unarmed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male & Female), Armed Constable – Lokrakshak (Male & Female), SRP Constable (Male) and Jail Sipahi (Male & Female/ Matron) will be filled by the department. This is very good opportunity for the candidates who are looking Police Constable Jobs in Gujarat State. The Gujarat Police Constable Bharti 2017-2018 has already published on the official Page. The Gujarat Police Jail Sipahi Application Form processing will be started from 7th July 2016. All the Gujarat Police Vacancy readers can grab more information regarding Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018.
Gujarat Police SRP Constable Bharti
The Gujarat Police is the law enforcement agency in the State of Gujarat. The Gujarat Police Head Quarters is located at Gandhinagar. It was situated on 1st May 1960 after separation from the Greater Mumbai state. It is headed by the Director General of Police (DGP). PC Thakur IPS is a DGP of this department. This department has total seven ranges namely Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Rajkot, Junagadh, Surat and Boarder Range. In the state, there are total four Commissioners’ offices at Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Rajkot, and Surat. It also has some branches for special tasks i.e. crime, anti-terrorist squad (ATS) and the intelligence wing. The state is divided into 26 police districts and western railway police for proper administration purpose.
Gujarat Police Constable Male/Female Recruitment Notification 2017-18
Gujarat Police Sipahi Bharti Selection Procedure is given below. The applying candidates advised that check Official Notification before apply. The Selection Procedure will be based on Written Test, Physical Test, Medical Test and Interview. Here we have updated all the related information. Check complete details “Steps to fill Application Form” at below. All the Police Job Seekers can access full news regarding Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Pay Scale and other related details. Recently the Gujarat Police Department has released a Recruitment Notification to fill 17532 Constable Vacancy.
Latest Updates:- Upcoming Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for 11000 Constable and SI Posts will notify soon. The Department will invite Online Application Form for these posts.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018 Bharti Details
- Name of the Organization – Gujarat Police Recruitment Board
- Job Category – Police Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 11000
- Application Mode – Online
- Official Website – ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Police Constable Bharti Eligibility Criteria
- Intrigued aspirants must have at least cleared 12th (HSC) examination or its equivalent exam from a Govt. approved education board.
- Willing candidate’s age should be above 18 years and below 33 years.
- Those who have born in between 01/08/1983 to 30/07/1998 can go for this recruitment.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
The candidates advised that refer the Official Notification to know Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
Application/ Examination Fee:
- General Category – Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees) + Bank Charges/ Post Office Charges.
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman – NIL (no fees)
- Applicants who selected for the respective vacancy will receive Best Pay Band along with Grade Pay.
- Aspirants can download official advertisement to know more details about salary per month.
Important Dates to remember:
- Starting Date of Online Registration – Notify Soon
- Closing Date of Online Application Form – Update Soon
- Last Date to fees pay – Update Soon
How to Apply Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment Online Application Form
- Open the official website or click on a quick link placed below
- Go to “Notice Board” section in the home page.
- Press on a download link labeled as “Lokrakshak Bharti”.
- First, read all the instructions as prescribed in the advertisement pdf file.
- After reading all details, click on an “Apply Now” option.
- Now, fill up your application form with details like Personal, Education Qualification, Additional Qualifications, Experience, etc.
- Upload asked documents/ certificates and scanned copies of your photograph.
- Pay your application fee by using on-line sources
- Re-check the filled up information in a registration form.
- Download and save your form to the working device.
- Also, take one or two copies of it for just a reference.