DSSSB Admit Card 2016
Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board will issue DSSSB Admit Card 2016 for Grade 4 Warder Exam 2015-16. The Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board recently invited Application Form from eligible candidates for filling up 1463 DASS, Warder, Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Clerk posts. A huge number of candidates have showed their interest in this Recruitment. Now all the applicants are busy in study. Those candidates who are waiting for DSSSB Admit Card 2016 are informed that the Board will upload Admit Card on its official Website i.e. dsssbonline.nic.in. The applicants can Download their Admit Card from the Official Page of DSSSB. The Board will issue Admit Card only on Official Website through Online Mode. So the applicants have to Download DSSSB Grade 4 Admit Card through Online Mode.
DSSSB Grade 4 Hall Ticket Download
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is commonly known as DSSSB. It is responsible for recruiting capable & skilled person to fill up vacant posts. The Board selects capable candidates on the basis of Written Exam, Aptitude Test and Personal Interview. Recently the Board released a Recruitment Notification for filling up 1463 DASS, Warder, Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Clerk posts. A number of candidates who are looking State Govt Jobs have showed their interested in this Recruitment. Now DSSSB is going to organize Written test for selecting deserving candidates. The Board did not release any Notification regarding Exam Date. The applicants are eagerly waiting for Admit Card.
dsssb Admit Card 2015-16 for Grade IV
- Name of the organization: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Name of the post: DASS, Warder, Scientific Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Clerk
- Total posts: 1463
- Exam date: Not yet fixed
- Admit card status: To be available 15 days prior to the exam
- Exam pattern: Objective type
- Result date: To be notified after the exam
- Website: dsssbonline.nic.in
DSSSB Grade 4 Warder Exam Date
The will able to Download DSSSB Admit Card 15 days prior of the Exam. The Exam will be conducted at various Examination Centers. Admit Card is important document for Examination. No one candidate will able to attend Exam without Admit Card. So Admit Card is necessary for attending Exam. You should bring Admit Card along with a valid photo Identity proof.
DSSSB Grade 4 Exam Pattern
- Written exam will be Objective type multiple choice
- Duration of Exam will be 2 hours.
- Questions will be based on following topics
- General Intelligence,
- General Knowledge,
- Mathematics and Language (Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms & Antonyms).
- The difficulty level of the Written exam will be 10th standard.
dsssbonline.nic.in Grade 4 Admit Card
The applicants should visit on official page to Download DSSSB Admit Card 2016 Online. We will provide Admit Card downloading link on this page. You can directly download Admit Card on this page. So regular visit on this page to get latest update.