CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018
Good News for all Applicants who are searching for the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 Notification. The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the Notification for CBSE UGC NET on the official website of CBSE. The CBSE NET Online Application Form 2018 will in the Month of April. The Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online for the CBSE University Grants Commission (UGC) NET on or before last date. The CBSE NET Exam Date has not declared yet. The Applicants who are going to appear in the CBSE NET Examination, they can fill the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 on the official portal i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in.
cbsenet.nic.in Application Form
The CBSE UGC NET or the National Eligibility Test is organized twice every year. The NET is conducted at national level and the selected candidates can apply for the job anywhere in India. NET qualification is the minimum eligibility for teaching in the universities and only the post graduates (PG) can take this exam. The Candidates who are searching for CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 are informing that the CBSE NET online Registration Form will start on 06/03/2018. So you who are interested in the CBSE NET 2018, they can able also apply online before last date from this page. This page we are provided a direct link. Detailed information about UGC NET Exam are available here. So please read complete article for getting frequent updates.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Notification
- Name of Organization: Central Board of Secondary education
- Name of Exam: UGC NET 2018
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Location of the Job: All over India
- Category: Application Form
- Status: 6th March to 5th April
- Written Exam Date: – 8th July
- Official Link: – cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Application Form, Apply Online
CBSE will organize NET in 84 subjects at 90 selected NET examination cities across India. The applicants will be able to avail the CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 latest by 17th October as informed by the CBSE. Candidates are applying for the exam and those who are interested are informed that the Online Application is available on the official website. Candidate can get details about the Eligibility Criteria, Application form date, Education Qualification, Exam Syllabus or Pattern, Total post, Pay Scale, Age Limit, Admit Card, Result, Selection Procedure, how to apply and other details you can check below…
Latest Update: The Central Board of Secondary Education has released UGC NET 2018 Notification. So all Students can able to download UGC NET Notification in PDF format from below provided link. Those Candidates who are looking for their Application form, they can fill CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 before last date on 5th April 2018.
Latest Updates:- As per latest updates, National Eligibility Test will conduct only once in a year. Any Official Notification Date has not released yet. Please visit regularly on our web page for latest updates. The CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 process will start soon.
CBSE UGC NET Required Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification: Any candidate with minimum post graduate degree can apply for the UGC NET/JRF. The candidate must have secured minimum 55% and 50% marks holding the category of General and OBC/SC/ST respectively. The appearing candidates can also apply for the test.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): Candidates maximum age limit is 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship, and 5 Years relaxation for the OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Assistant Professor: There is No Upper Age Limit for the NET exam for Assistant Professor.
Application Fee: The category wise application fees for the UGC NET are as follow:
- For General Category: Rs 600/-
- For OBC Category: Rs 300/-
- ST/SC/PWD/PH: Rs 150/-
- The payment will be done online as well as offline via online challan.
Selection Process: Those applicant appear in examination will select bases on written examination and personal interview to eligibility Certificate
|Online Application Form Submission||6th March|
|Last date for Applying Online||5th April|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK)||6th April|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||May|
|Uploading of Admit Card||June|
|Date of Examination||8th July|
How to Apply CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form 2018
- Candidate first of all open official link at https://cbsenet.nic.in/
- Click on CBSE UGC NET 2018 option on home page
- Read all interaction
- Then, fill the complete application form with correct information and submit it
- Make the online application payment and then download the fully filled application form for further use
Check Here UGC Notification 2018