BOB PO Recruitment 2018
Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BSMB) invited Online Application from the candidates who interested in Banking Jobs. The candidates who interested in getting Bank Jobs may utilize this latest opportunity. The Online Form invited for Probationary Officer Posts. The Official Notification for Latest Bank Jobs has released by the Organization. There are around 400 PGDBE vacancies of PO posts. So this is great opportunity for the candidates who make their career in Banking field after graduation. The contenders who are going to apply for BOB PO Recruitment 2018 should check Eligibility Requirement before apply. The aspirants have to Submit Application through Online Mode.
Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy 2018 Notification
Bank of Baroda is generally known as BOB. It is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company. It was established on 20th July 1908 having Head Quarters in Vadodara, Gujarat. The bank was formed by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III. It was nationalized on 19th July 1969 by the Government of India (GOI) along with 13 other major commercial banks. It is the Second Largest Bank after State Bank of India (SBI). Recently it released 400 vacancies for Probationary Officer posts in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. The Online Application link for PGDBF is available on the Official page i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in.
BOB Probationary Officer Recruitment Application Form
The candidates who are interested in Bank of Baroda Jobs can access full information from here. The candidates who are searching Bank Jobs may utilize this opportunity by filling up Online Form. The Officials of Bank of Baroda came with a latest opportunity. So the contenders may utilize this latest Bank Jobs by applying Online Form.
Latest Updates:- BOB PO Recruitment 2018 Notification will soon release by the Higher Authority of Bank of Baroda. After the official Notification, more details will available on same page. So please regular checking this page for future updates.
Bank of Baroda PO Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: BANK OF BARODA
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Job Placement: India
- Kind of Job: Banking Jobs
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
BOB PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The Aspirant should possess the qualification of Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The age of applicants must be above 20 years and below 28 years as on specified cutoff date.
- The upper age limit will applicable to Reserved Categories as per rules and regulations:-
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Domiciled of J & K State – 05 (five) years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 (five) years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD)
- GEN – 10 (ten) years
- OBC – 13 (thirteen) years
- SC/ ST – 15 (fifteen) years
- Rs. 600/- (rupees six hundred rupees) for General (GEN) Quota.
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred rupees) for SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Applicants.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply?
- First Visit on Official Page i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in
- Find related Notification of BOB PO Recruitment 2018
- After that Click on that link
- Check Eligibility Requirement and Click on Apply Online link
- Now Fill Application Form with correct information
- Upload your recently passport size photograph and signature
- After that Click on Submit Button
- Finally Application Form has been successfully submitted
Important Dates to remember
- The Starting date for Online registration of application: Update Soon
- The Closure of registration of application: Update Soon
- The last date for editing application details: Notify Soon
- The deadline for printing your application: Update Soon
Click Here to Check More Details about BOB PO Recruitment 2018