Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
Hello Dear Friends. We came up with a Latest information regarding Latest Banking Jobs. The Bank of Maharashtra has released a Recruitment Notification for Clerk and Officer Posts. On 1st August 2016, a Fresh Notification has been released by the Bank of Maharashtra to hire talented and skilled candidates. There are around 1315 vacancies for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018. Here we are informing you that the Official Notification has been released. All those candidates who are looking Bank Jobs may use this Latest opportunity by filling up Application form. The Interested and eligible candidates can submit Online Application Form till 6th August 2016. Check complete details regarding BOM Clerk Officer Vacancy 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Selection Procedure etc.
BOM Clerk Officer Vacancy Notification
Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector Bank in India. It was established in 1935. The bank was founded by a group of visionaries led by the late V. G. Kale and the late D. K. Sathe and registered as a banking company on 16 September 1935 at Pune. Their main slogan is “One Family One Bank”. The Indian Govt holds 81.61% of the total shares. It has 1895 branches as of 5 April 2016 along with 15 Millions customers. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra. Currently Banking Jobs are most demanded in Country. Recently the Bank of Maharashtra released a Recruitment Notification for for filling up 1315 Clerk and Officers Vacancies.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Clerk Officer Vacancy Application Form
Here is a Latest announcement for the candidates who are looking Latest Bank Jobs. As per Official Notification, the Online Form is going to be invited for 1315 posts of Security Officers, General officers, and Clerks (Law & Agriculture) vacancies. The candidates are strictly advised that please check Official Notification along with Eligibility Criteria before apply online. You are able to check Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs on this page. The Selection Procedure will be based on Written Test and Personal interview.
Latest Updates:- Latest Notification for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 will soon issue by the Organization Authority. The applicants will soon able to use this opportunity. Check Here detailed information about Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018.
BOM Clerk Officer Recruitment Details
- Job Category: Banking Sector Jobs
- Job Placement: Within the State
- Total No. of Vacancies: Update Soon
- Post Names: Clerk and Officer Posts
- Official Website – www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- For Officer Post: Graduation Degree + MBA (finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB or its equivalent qualification
- For Clerk Post: Graduation in Agriculture, Graduation in Law or Graduation in any discipline.
- Clerks: Above 18 years and Below 28 years
- General Officers (MMGS-II & III): Above 23 years and Below 32 years
- Security Officers (MMGS-II): Above 28 years and Below 45 years
- Written Examination (Prelims and Mains)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (If required)
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: Update Soon
- Closing Date for Online Registration of Application Forms: Notify Soon
- Dates for Paying Application Fees: Update Soon
- Last Date to Print Online Application Form: Update Soon
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Visit on Official Page i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- On Home Page will find “Recruitment of OFFICERS & CLERKS“
- Download Official Advertisement
- Read it carefully and check How to Apply process
- Now back to Official Website and Click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill Online Form with correct details
- Pay Application Fees and upload Scanned Copy Photograph and Signature
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Your Application Form will submitted successfully