APDCL Admit Card 2017 – Download Junior/Assistant Manager Exam Date & Hall Ticket, Assam APDCL AAO Exam Call Letter 2017
APDCL Admit Card 2017
Good news for those contenders who have registered the APDCL Assistant & Junior Manager Online Application Form 2017. The Assam Power Distribution Company Limited is going to release the APDCL Admit Card 2017. The Candidates who are waiting for their APDCL Junior Assistant Exam Call Letter, they can download the your Exam Call Letter form the official website. Many students are hard work for exam. The APDCL has not yet declared the written Exam date for Jr. Manager, Jr. Assistant posts. It expected to conduct in the upcoming month. The candidates should keep visiting our website we are provides the latest information regarding APDCL Admit Card 2017.
APDCL Jr. Manager Admit Card 2017
The APDCL also known as Assam Power Distribution Company Limited. Its had office is located at Assam. The main objective of the APDCL is to select and hire the applicants and place them in the required positions. Recently the APDCL has released a Recruitment notification for various posts of Assistant Manager, Junior Manager (IT) and Assistant Accounts Officer Vacancy. A Large Number of Candidates have applied for their APDCL Bharti 2017. Now they are eagerly waiting for their APDCL Admit Card 2017. So we are informing to all Candidates that the APDCL will release the APDCL Asst. Manager Exam Call Letter 2017 before 15-20 Days on Examination date.
Assam APDCL Assistant Manager Exam Call Letter 2017
- Name of the Organization: Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
- Name of the exam: APDCL recruitment exam 2017
- Date of the exam: will be available soon
- Date of release of admit card: will be available soon
- Declaration of Result date: will be released soon
- Official site: apdcl.gov.in
The APDCL will be soon declare the Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) Exam Hall Ticket from the official website www.apdcl.gov.in. So all Candidates can download the APDCL Admit Card 2017 by using their Registration ID No or Name and Date of Birth. Admit Card is important documents to all candidates. The admit card having the complete detail about the exam such as Roll No, Name, Father Name, Address of exam center, Exam Date & Time and other details. The students who will be selected in the written test will be Asked for the interview, which will be the next level of the selection process. The question paper will have 150 MCQ (for Paper-I) / 100 (for Paper – II) multiple choice questions. You also can download the admit card from the official website at. www.apdcl.gov.in.
Procedure to Download Assam PDCL AAO Admit Card 2017
- Firstly candidates should need to official website.
- Then Click on “APDCL Admit Card 2017” link
- Now open the appropriate link and enter the all asking details.
- After that press on submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen.
- Finally take the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safely for constant use.
- Candidates must reach the exam center on appropriate time.